Surfin' the food net

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pardon my lack of posting in the last few weeks - I could share with you a list of excuses as to why I have been absent from this wonderful blog...but I prefer to spare you the pathetic lies and just give you some good food news.

When I first began my baking endeavors, I looked to the internet for sources, ideas, inspiration, etc. I stumbled upon all sorts of great websites, blogs and twitters and my list has continued to grow throughout the last several years. Here is a long list of some of my favorite winspirations (web inspirations; clever, I know):



Blogs
David Lebovitz (Paris, France)
Bake at 350 (US)
Building A Bakery (Las Vegas, Nevada)
CakeSpy (Seattle, Washington)
101 Cookbooks (San Francisco, California)
Get Sconed! (Portland, Oregon)
Vegan Shizzle (Portland, Oregon)
Stumptown Vegans (Portland, Oregon)
King Arthur Flour (US)


Twitter
PDXHappyHour (Portland, Oregon)
PDXFoodCarts (Portland, Oregon)
BobsBakers (Milwaukie, Oregon)
Forkfly (Portland, Oregon)
Glutenfreee (Portland, Oregon)

Websites
Try Vegan PDX (Portland, Oregon)
My Sweet and Saucy (Long Beach, California)
CakeCentral (US)
Tasting Table (US)

There are plenty more, and I will share them with you as they come! Happy surfing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Foodie Foursome Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino